Thursday, October 17, 2013

Yawn


The other day I found a half-eaten packet of rice cakes in the freezer and, later, an open packet of sausage rolls in the kitchen drawer where the hammer lives. The smell suggested that the sausage rolls may have been there for some time. 

It'd be lovely to be able to cry 'J'accuse!' while pointing at Samuel (I thoroughly believe that any day can be livened up with a little Gallic drama), but I know full well that I am the culprit. Bit tired, you see. But, as regular readers of this blog know, I'm not one to moan. Ahem.

Anyway, when I spotted this necklace on ASOS for a mere £6, I knew that it had to be mine. Not that I regularly spend nap times looking at popular shopping websites while shovelling mini Milky Ways into my gob. Ahem.

I'm wearing it rather a lot. I think it would make a super gift for any sleep-deprived mum or mum-to-be. Or, you know, anyone else who's a bit Makka Pakk-ed. Mums don't have the monopoly on tiredness.

Sleep well.


1 comment: