Friday, July 19, 2013

Gratuitous baby photo of the week


There's no real story here, it's just a photo of Samuel looking cute (and a little bit like he's in The Full Monty, truth be told) with his Thomas The Tank Engine ball. He LOVES that little ball and is always mighty proud of himself when he manages to pick it up or roll it back to me.

Look, it's my blog and I can post gratuitous baby photos if I want to! And posting them on here means I'm less inclined to annoy my Facebook friends with my over sharenting.

Have good weekends all.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. At that very specific moment in time, yes! Have a lovely sunny weekend.x

      Delete
  2. What a very cute smile! Looks like he already knows how to pose for you, CC. I think you have to watch out for those "specific moments" where you can take a captivating photo of Samuel. :D

    JaylynnStudios.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a real cutie! You also make another very good point in favour of writing my own blog - I could post pictures of Zac here without worrying if I'm overloading my Facebook page with shots of him! I try to keep it to a minimum but the grans and aunties alway want more pics/videos etc which is understandablebut I'm sure the rest of my Facebook 'fam' must be fed up with them by now

    ReplyDelete